Apple has released Mac OS X 10.6.5. The 10.6.5 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
● improve reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers
● address performance of some image-processing operations in iPhoto and Aperture
● address stability and performance of graphics applications and games
● resolve a delay between print jobs
● address a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an AirPort Extreme
● resolve an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal
● address an issue where dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide
● resolve an issue with Wikipedia information not displaying correctly in Dictionary
● improve performance of MainStage on certain Mac systems
● resolve spacing issues with OpenType fonts
● improve reliability with some Bluetooth braille displays
● resolve a VoiceOver issue when browsing some web sites with Safari 5
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4250.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
You can get the update by selecting Software Update from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4