Darrell Etherington of GigaOM has published an article on The Street outlining what features he expects for the iPad 2.
Here's the run down:
● Both a front and back camera. The front one being VGA and the back one being 5MP.
● Two dock connectors. One for vertical and one for horizontal positioning.
● Slimmer and lighter. Aluminum back unless Apple is ready with its nitride coating for stainless steel.
● A4 processor. Probably 1.5GHz. At least 512MB of RAM
● Retina Display
● Double the storage to 128GB.
Idk I think the iPad is at a good size, any thinner and idk if I could trust the durability. I have dropped my iPad many times and any thinner and idk I would look to fragile, similar to the iPod touch, they keep getting thinner and thinner idk how durable they could be any thinner. I would love to see at least 1gb of ram ( it's a tablet it should have at least double the ram of current iPhone (512mb) ), a 1.5GHz or faster processor ( similar argument to ram, should be faster than current iPhone), and personally I don't need a camera on my iPad, I have a iPhone 4 for a reason if I need to FaceTime someone I use my iPhone and I don't need anything else with a camera. The only other thing I would like to see is a better and louder speaker system...
What would you like to see in the next iPad? Let us know by leaving a comment.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4