Evernote for iOS has added support for multiple images, improved audio recording support, and added the ability to print notes.
Evernote turns the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad into an extension of your brain, helping you remember anything and everything that happens in your life. From notes to ideas to snapshots to recordings, put it all into Evernote and watch as it instantly synchronizes from your iPhone to your Mac or Windows desktop.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, photo and audio notes
● Auto-synchronize your notes to your Mac, PC, and Web
● Magically makes text within snapshots searchable
● Mark notes as "Favorite" for quick access
● All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
✶ Premium Feature: File Synchronization - add, sync, access, and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, and more) among the different versions of Evernote you use
What's New In This Version:
- Select multiple images from your camera roll at once and add them to a single note or make multiple snapshot notes
- Audio note recording limit increased to 90 minutes, great for lectures and interviews
- Audio recordings can now be played, paused and replayed from within the note
- Audio note playback can be controlled via the dock player, headphones or other external controls
- Send PDFs and text from Safari and Mail directly into Evernote via the "Open In" option
- 3rd party developers can configure their apps to send PDFs, images and audio into Evernote
- Print notes directly from Evernote to a network printer
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
You can download Evernote from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4