Hulu Plus for iOS has been updated with a new split-screen play for iPad, enhanced queue and subscription management and more.
Stream thousands of episodes from hundreds of current and classic TV shows to your iPad, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd generation iPod Touch, computer, TV, and other devices with a Hulu Plus subscription. Subscribe to Hulu Plus for $7.99 a month at http://www.hulu.com/plus.
• Get a full season pass and watch every current season episode of top TV shows from ABC, Fox, and NBC like Family Guy, Modern Family, Glee, 30 Rock, Saturday Night Live, The Office, Grey’s Anatomy, and many more. All episodes available all season long. Jump in and catch up on the full season anytime.
• Enjoy full series runs or back seasons of classic shows like The X-Files, Arrested Development, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Desperate Housewives, Roswell, Miami Vice, Angel, Saturday Night Live, Law and Order: SVU, Ally McBeal, Roswell, My So-Called Life, and many more. Thousands of episodes from hundreds of titles.
• Enjoy up to 720p HD resolution with multi-bitrate support for the optimal viewing experience for your screen resolution and network connection speed.
• Search and browse for shows and videos and manage your queue directly from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
• Resume play from where you left off on other Hulu Plus devices including your computer and select mobile phones, internet-connected TVs, and Blu-ray players.
• Watch over WiFi and 3G (on your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and 3G iPads).
What's New In This Version:
• New split-screen player on iPad
• Enhanced queue and subscription management
• Improved playback performance
• New thumbnail behavior on iPad
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
You can download Hulu Plus from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4