Imagam has announced the release of gDocuments 1.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Featuring a practical, intuitive interface that is rich in features, yet easy-to-use, gDocuments lets you create text documents, email, view and manage Google Docs files on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Imagam developed gDocuments because none of the existing solutions provided the user experience, ease of use and the features necessary in a good Google Docs client. Imagam aimed to solve the problem by developing gDocuments. To ensure that gDocuments offered all that was necessary for a fully satisfying experience, Imagam made the app rich in desirable features:
* Rename, Delete, and create New Folders
* Email (directly from gDocuments using iPhones email accounts)
* Create and edit text documents
* View Documents, Presentations, Drawing, and Spreadsheets in number of configurable formats.
* File context Popup Menu for easy file operations
* Secure application by setting master passcode
* Rename and delete files and folders
* Star, unstar, hide and unhide files and folders
* Open Files in other apps
gDocuments has easy to use interface; access your documents using number of views, sort options are available while browsing, create new documents/folders using conveniently located "+" tool. Swipe over a file or folder to get menu with quick options like email or hide. gDocuments was made to be very easy to use and intuitive.
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, gDocuments 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4