Tiny Umbrella, a tool by Semaphore which helps you save your SHSH Blobs, has been updated with a totally redesigned UI and new features
What's New in 4.1.8:
● Totally redesigned UI for all platforms (inspired by chpwn refined by me)
o Original artwork by iOPK of Chronic Dev Team
o Spinny Icon code (thanks to technomage)
o Quaqua look and feel (sorry mac only due to license restrictions)
o Much cleaner look and feel all around
● Known Devices!
o Now all devices detected by TinyUmbrella are saved for future use!
o You can remove them as well :) (Right click -> delete from history)
o You can save SHSH with known devices as well (No more requirement for the device to be connected)
● Recovery Devices
o If you connect a device in recovery mode you can still kick it out of recovery (Right click -> Kick out of recovery)
● Save SHSH now saves ALL SHSHs available at Cydia with one button press!
o Change SHSH save directory
● Proxies (Web and Socks) for those that need them!
● Better port 80 detection.
You can download the update from here.
You can find our tutorials on how to use the application here:
● How to Backup Your SHSH Blobs Using Firmware Umbrella [Windows]
● How to Backup Your SHSH Blobs Using Firmware Umbrella [Mac]
● How to Update Your iPhone 4 Without Upgrading the Baseband (Windows)
● How to Update Your iPhone 4 Without Upgrading the Baseband (Mac)
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4