Flickr has updated its iPhone app with a new photo picker, extended geolocation and Twitter support, and the ability to preserve EXIF data.
Share your photos. Watch the world. Flickr for the iPhone enables photo-sharing on the go - from your phone, to the world.
Shoot, upload and share photos & videos: Geo-tag your photos or add them to a set. View your photos by set and tag.
Stay up to date: See recent photo activities from your friends and family. Search and view photos by contact. Make comments or mark them as favorites.
Explore the world: Search photos & videos from the Flickr community all over the world - by subject, people, or places.
What's New In This Version:
New and improved upload functionality:
- Preserves all EXIF data, including date, time and geo-location of the photo
- New photo picker that allows multi-select of up to 5 photos for batch uploading
- Faster and more reliable background uploading on 3G connections
Extended geo location support:
- Adjust a photo's geo location prior upload on a custom map view
- Map view linked from the photo page to see where a photo or video was taken
Extended photo sharing to Twitter
- Now all photos that are allowed to be shared can be posted on Twitter with a snappy flic.kr short URL directly from the app
- Fully optimized for high-resolution Retina display
- 42 set limit removed
You can download Flickr from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4