Google has updated the Goggles component of its Mobile App for iOS to recognize print ads in popular magazines and newspapers and solve Sudoku puzzles.
Search Google quickly using your voice, pictures, and location. Google Mobile App includes the following features:
●New! Google Goggles - use pictures to search the web. Goggles recognizes things such as landmarks, books, wine, artwork, logos and solves Sudoku puzzles.
● Search by voice - speak your queries in natural language. Simply hold your iPhone to your ear and say your query.
(Supports American, British, Indian or Australian English accents, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Polish, Korean and Dutch.)
● My Location - avoid typing your current location when searching for nearby businesses (e.g. "pizza" or "starbucks")
● Google Suggest - tap suggested web search queries and local businesses that appear as you type
● Search history - quickly search again for queries you recently performed
● Contact search - search your phone's contacts.
● Vertical search - search Google Maps, Images, News, and Shopping
What's New In This Version:
● Support for opening the Google Voice app.
● Bug fixes (Goggles search history, sensitivity of gesture recognizer, links to maps and App Store).
● Sudoku puzzle support in Goggles.
● US print ad support in Goggles.
You can download Google Mobile App from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4