Peter Hajas has announced a new beta of MobileNotifier, an open source notifications manager for iOS.
Probably the biggest feature in this release is the addition of new alerts. These alerts - designed by Kyle Adams - are easy on the eyes, animate cleanly, and show the app icon. They're just like they should be - unobtrusive and user-respecting.
AlertDashboard allows you to view your pending alerts, and either remove them or take action on them. It's really smooth and slick, and I think you're going to love it.
MobileNotifier now has a handy lockscreen view, showing you the number of pending notifications in an unobtrusive way.
MobileNotifier Beta 3 Changelog:
● New alerts
● Lockscreen View
● Full push notification support
● Completely reworked MNAlertManager, considerably more intelligent
● Time encoding support with each alert
● Numerous usability improvements
● Bug fixes relating to 3.x compatibility, alert display and other internal aspects of the utility
● and more! The commit log on GitHub is the best place to see all the iterative changes.
You can get MobileNotifier from the http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo Cydia repository.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4