Mobclix has published a report that examines the value of an iPhone vs. Android app user and translates that to revenue potential for developers on a per user basis.
● iPhone app users have a higher value than Android app users
● Utility app users have a higher value than game and entertainment app users
● Average revenue is defined as monthly revenue/unique users per month
● Apps with 500k+ downloads and/or 75k+ daily active users were used for calculation purposes
● Apps spent an average of two weeks in their categories ‘Top 10′ listing and are Free apps
● Value is based only on advertising revenues
● Active user is defined as a usage of 3 times a week for a minimum of 5 mins
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4