Specifications on the new MacBook Pros expected Thursday have been leaked again this time from MacGeneration.
MacRumors summarizes the rumors:
● no more white MacBook (Apple goes back to two lines of 13" inchers)
● 16 GB SSD mSATA drives on all models to store the system
● Core i3 and third USB port on the 13" model
● Matte screen option on the higher-end 13"
● Option to replace the SuperDrive with a SSD on the 15 and 17" models
● HD screens on all models : 1440x900 on the 13", 1680x1050 on the 15"
● 200 to 300 grams lighter : 1.8 kg for the 13", 2.3 kg for the 15", 2.65 kg for the 17"
● Better battery life : 12 hours on the 13", 10 hours on the 15"
● 8 GB of RAM on the 17"
MacGeneration again mentions a new technology that may very well be Light Peak.
Finally, we spoke of "new technology" that would make his first steps in these new MacBook Pro: Integrating Light Peak in the third USB port? New battery technology? New materials explaining the drop weight? Impossible to know for now, but the wait will last only until Thursday.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4