Objective App has announced Pic Transfer 3.2 for iOS. Pic Transfer allows users to transfer pictures and videos between their iOS/MacOS devices. Featuring an elegant and simple photo browser, Pic Transfer lets the user select pictures and videos across their photo libraries, and send them to other iOS/MacOS devices. Pic Transfer works over Wifi and Bluetooth and does not require an internet connection. The latest update now supports photo albums and very large photo libraries.
Pic Transfer will satisfy the casual users with its easy to use interface. The user can easily select pictures and videos across their photo library, and send them to other connected devices with a tap of a button. Because Pic Transfer works also with Bluetooth, it is the ideal companion for people on the go.
Pic Transfer will also satisfy the most advanced users. The integrity of the pictures is not compromised during the transfer, metadata and GPS information are preserved and no extra compression is applied to pictures. When used with Pic Transfer Companion for MacOS, Pic Transfer also transfers pictures and videos over Wifi to MacOS computers.
* Send multiple pictures and videos between iPhone, iPod touch and your iPad
* Send pictures and videos to MacOS computers (requires free Pic Transfer Companion app on MacOS)
* Transfer using Wifi or Bluetooth. No network connection required.
* No limitations on number of pictures and videos sent.
* No limitation on the duration of the videos.
* iOS4 multitasking compatible
* Easy pairing system: no need to enter an address or anything to connect the devices. Connected devices are automatically detected.
* Universal binary
Pricing and Availability:
Pic Transfer 3.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4