Apple has released iOS 4.3, its latest operating system update for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This update contains new features and improvements, including the following:
● Personal Hotspot
- Share iPhone 4 cellular data connection with up to 5 devices (comination of up to 3 Wi-Fi, 3 Bluetooth, and 1 USB)
● iTunes Home Sharing
- Play music, movies and TV shows from a shared iTunes library on a Mac or PC (requires iTunes 10.2)
● New AirPlay Features
- Play videos from the Photos app including the Camera Roll album, iTunes previews, enabled third-party apps, and websites on Apple TV.
● HD Video Out using the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- View 720p HD videos from the Videos app, iPod app, Photos, YouTube, Safari, Keynote, and enabled third-party apps on an HDMI display
● Ping Features
- Push notifications for comments and follow requests
- Posts and Like songs directly from the Now Playing screen
- Parental contols
● New Settings
- Messages setting for number of times to repeat an alert
- iPad side switch settings to lock screen rotation or mute audio notifications and sound effects
● Single tap conference call dialing with a pause to send a passcode
● Bug Fixes
Products compatible with the software update:
● iPhone 4 (GSM model)
● iPhone 3GS
● iPod touch (4th generation)
● iPod touch (3rd generation)
Don't update just yet if you want to persevere any chance at a jailbreak and or unlock!
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4