Today's iOS 4.3 update brings a surprise addition to the AppleTV - Live MLB and NBA games.
We haven't found a promotional page for the NBA streaming yet; however, MLB is already advertising the service.
Enjoy select Spring Training games and a full slate of regular season games on Apple TV.
Regular Season features include:
• HD Quality (where available)
• LIVE and archived games
• Home and away broadcasts*
• Quick navigation to run scoring plays or a particular at bat
On your Apple TV, sign in with the username and password associated with your MLB.TV subscription. Don't have an MLB.TV subscription? Click the "Buy MLB.TV Now" button to catch all the 2011 MLB action.
● MLB.TV: Watch live and on-demand Major League Baseball games, access stats, scores and standings.
● NBA: See scores and more, plus League Pass Broadband subscribers get live and archived games.
● AirPlay for apps: Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video from apps and Safari on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
● Netflix Dolby Digital 5.1: Enjoy Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound when watching Netflix movies and TV shows
● New slideshow themes: View photos with the new Scrapbook, Photo Mobile, and Holiday Mobile slideshow themes.
● Improved on-screen keyboard: Search and enter names and passwords more easily with the redesigned on-screen keyboard.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4