GoToMyPC has released a remote desktop application for the iPad that lets you connect to your Mac or PC.
GoToMyPC is the fast, easy and secure way to instantly connect to your Mac or PC, with access to all of your files, programs and network. And now you can take it to go with GoToMyPC for iPad.
No more filling up flash drives, worrying about forgotten files or late nights in the office. With GoToMyPC, everything you need is always just a few taps away.
• Instantly access your Mac or PC desktop.
• Work on any application or file on your computer.
• Leave the laptop behind and lighten your load. With GoToMyPC you can use all of your computer’s contacts, files and programs from your iPad.
• Finish up your workday without staying in the office after hours. With GoToMyPC you always have access to everything on your work computer.
• GoToMyPC comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support. You’re never left hanging.
• GoToMyPC is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
• Instant access to your files, programs and network
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 300% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Keyboard Locking and Screen Blanking on host computer (PC only)
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Inactivity timeout that you can configure (PC only)
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription on the computer(s) you want to access. If you’re not a subscriber, try it now free for 30 days at www.gotomypc.com.
You can download GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4