Google Latitude for iOS has been updated with support for the iPhone 3G and improves battery usage.
With Google Latitude, see where your friends are right now. Latitude lets you stay in touch with your friends and family by making it easy to share where you are and see each other on a map.
With Latitude, you can:
* See your friends on a map – find out who’s nearby and meet up.
* Share your location continuously with whomever you choose – help friends and family stay in touch with you, even when you can’t take out your phone.
* Control your privacy – share only city-level location, hide your location, or turn off background updating at any time.
What's New In This Version:
* Improved battery usage
* Support for iPhone 3G (note that background location reporting is not supported by the hardware)
* Fixed bug where Maps button didn't appear
* Location Services icon will no longer appear when not logged in
You can download Google Latitude from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4