Anystone Technologies has released Anytune 1.0. Can an iPhone App help musicians to learn to play songs by ear? Have you ever wished you could slow down a song you were learning to play? Anytune is the music learning App that can do both!
Anytune 1.0 provides a cool user interface and the features you need to learn music faster with your iPod touch or iPhone. Reduce the tempo of your favorite music while keeping the pitch to help you learn a song or a difficult piece. Anytune is FREE! So there is no risk to try.
Anytune 1.0 provides the ability to adjust rate and pitch independently or together. Browse your current music collection by song, artist, album, or playlist and press play, just like the iPod App - but better!
The free version of Anytune includes the following features:
* Awesome user interface
* Seamless access to your iPod library
* Calculates and displays the Beats Per Minute of the track being played
* Adjust playback speed, from 1/2 to 2 1/2 times with or without affecting pitch
* Adjust pitch up or down a full octave in semitone increments
* Loop control and loop delay
* Full support for iOS4 background music playback and remote control functions
In app purchase adds the following additional features:
* Removal of advertising
* Volume and Airplay controls
* Configurable loop delay
* Choose a skin from a variety of wicked textures and eye-catching colors
Slow down a song to play along, or hear each note of a wicked guitar solo. Anytune calculates the beats per minute and displays the adjusted beats per minute and relative tempo. Increase the tempo as you get better or for a challenge.
Pricing and Availability:
Anytune 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4