Iconfactory has released a new photo effect and texture tool in the Mac App Store.
Effortlessly add effects and textures to your photos. Choose from a variety of Flare’s built-in Presets or create your own using dozens of individual photographic effects. Easy to learn for casual hobbyists, Flare also has the flexibility professional photographers need.
• Dozens of built-in Presets spanning a wide range of photographic effects and styles
• Create custom Presets using over 90+ effects including textures, frames, borders, and more
• Additional Presets available for download at FlareApp.com
Exposure, Midtone Brightness, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Duotone, Color Filter, Color Gradient, Black & White, Cross Processing
Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Zoom Blur, Sharpen, Glow, Vignette
Grain, Texture, Lightleak, Frame, Border, Rounded Edges, Barrel Distortion, Rotation, Halftone, Pixellate, Scanlines
• Edit – Fine tune effects via live preview
• Snapshot – Temporarily save edits as a Snapshot for later use
• High quality 12 Megapixel Textures, Borders and Frames
• Unlimited Undos
• Drag and drop images from iPhoto, Aperture, Photoshop and Lightroom
• RAW format supported for importing photos
• Crop and Rotate images quickly and easily
• Export photos in JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats
• Share creations on Flickr or by e-mail
• Online user guide and video tutorials
You can download Flare from the Mac App Store at a limited price of $9.99.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4