October 7, 2012:
● Consumer customers who made a purchase before October 7 2012, fall under the previous 30-day policy.
● A conusmer customer can terminate service within the new 14-day Buyer's Remose (BRE) period without paying the early termination fee. After the 14th day, the early termination fee applies.
● The activation fee is refunded if the cancellation occurs within three days of activation.
● Defective and/or DOA equipment also movies to a 14-day BRE period for exchange ore replacement.
● Equipment returns/exchanges are accepted according to the National Retailer's policy.
Take a look at the full memo below...
You can follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.email@example.com and follow our pages for the latest limera1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at @iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
And like our Facebook page www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 5