Now you can watch your favorite shows and control your TV on the iPad AND iPhone!
Turn any room into a TV room
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV™ app turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into another TV screen and lets you watch selected live cable channels while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table.
Find your favorite shows
- Browse the interactive program guide with up to 7 days of TV listings
- Search for shows by title or episode name, and filter the results by genre
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- View detailed program descriptions with color photos and cast information
Program your DVR or change channels from anywhere
- Schedule one-time or series recordings and change settings on compatible DVRs
- Change channels using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch and compatible DVR or cable box
TWC TV offers channel blocking. To learn how to activate parental controls, tap "settings," then parental control. To restrict all access to TWC TV, please remember to sign out by tapping "settings", then sign out.
- Time Warner Cable video package at the Standard (Expanded Basic) level or higher
- Home WiFi connection for live TV playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- Time Warner Cable username and password
What's New In This Version:
• iPhone and iPod touch support
• Cover art
• Minor bug fixes
You can download TWC TV from the App Store for free.
You can follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.email@example.com and follow our pages for the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at @iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
And like our Facebook page www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 4