RecognizeMe 2.0 is an update to the tweak that unlocks your iPhone using biometric facial recognition.
RecognizeMe 1.0 was the first ever Facial Recognition biometric security for iOS. Now, RecognizeMe 2.0 takes it a step further! RecognizeMe works with all iOS devices that have a front facing camera, on iOS 4 or iOS 5. It sits on the lock screen where you enter your password as a neat alternative to use your face as your password! Simply train RecognizeMe's facial recognition with your face using the included app, then secure your phone with a lock screen passcode, and you're good to go!
What's New In This Version:
- iOS 5 CoreImage Face Detection added to vastly improve detection time, which improves overall Recognition and speed!!
- New Animations to see how RecognizeMe see's your face! (Even on iOS 4 where CoreImage Face Detection is not available!)
- Speed Improvements
- Tweaks to recognition algorithm better matching features
- Improved clarity of incoming camera stream across all devices
- Added AutoStart on unlock feature (starts RecognizeMe upon swipe-to-unlock)
- All artwork updated
You can purchase RecognizeMe for $2.99 from the Cydia Store.
You can follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.firstname.lastname@example.org and follow our pages for the latest limera1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at @iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
And like our Facebook page www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 5