The AT&T U-Verse app for iPad has been updated to let you watch live TV. At launch, live access is being provided to approximately 108 channels. Of those, 25 will be available outside of the home.
Enhance your entertainment experience with the free U-verse app for your iPad. Watch Live TV and On Demand shows, manage your DVR, and use the app as a remote control. You'll also get a free subscription to UGUIDE Magazine—your go-to source for entertainment and all things U-verse.
ON THE GO - The U-verse app keeps you connected to your entertainment:
• Watch Live TV – right on your iPad!
• Watch thousands of popular shows and movies On Demand
• Get interactive stories, interviews, trailers and info on the latest U-verse features with the UGUIDE Magazine for iPad
• Browse the TV guide & manage your DVR
AT HOME - Link your iPad to your TV for a whole new viewing experience:
• Watch even more Live TV channels live when connected to your home network
• Choose which of your receivers you want to control, then pause and rewind live TV or recorded shows
• Learn more about the show you’re watching—get cast listings and see photos
What's New In This Version:
Enjoy Live TV in the palm of your hand!
· Watch Live TV – right on your iPad
· Our new Home tab connects you with the best U-verse content and features
· Bugfixes and UI enhancements
You can download AT&T U-verse from the App Store for free.
You can now download the new Limerain App and follow Limerain on the go. Also follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.firstname.lastname@example.org and follow our pages for the latest limera1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at @iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
And like our Facebook page www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 5