The Google Hangouts app has been updated with the ability to make and receive calls using your Google Voice number.
Google+ Hangouts brings one-on-one and group conversations to life with photos, emoji, and video calls for free. Connect with friends across computers, phones and tablets.
-- Say more with photos and emoji.
-- See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
-- Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
-- Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
-- Use Hangouts on computers, phones, and tablets.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
-- Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
-- Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
-- See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
-- Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer.
-- View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
-- Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
What's New In This Version:
- See which of your friends is using Hangouts, and who can be reached right now
- Call phone numbers from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch (free to the US and Canada)
- Make and receive calls using your Google Voice number
- Send and receive animated GIFs that play inline
- Hangouts will temporarily turn down your music (instead of stopping it) when you receive an incoming message
You can download Hangouts from the App Store for free.
You can now download the new Limerain App and follow Limerain on the go. Also follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.email@example.com
- Posted using my iPhone 5s